Friday, January 18, 2008

Spelling Issue?

Ok...I have to apologize for my spelling errors...you would think I graduated from Northwest or something...(ok I did)....but anyway....I post my damn blog and then go back and read it and there are soooooo many errors. I use spell check...but that only picks up misspelled words, not words that are technically spelled correctly but are used incorrectly....Like in my last post, I meant to say "Thick Hair" and said "Think Hair"....so I will give spellcheck an out on that one...because technically "Think" was spelled correctly. Ok, I just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for listening

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HAHAHA! I was JUST about to comment on your "Think" hair or your "to" alarm clocks HAHAH! Then I saw you posted this LOL.

Did you get my email about Chicago?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BWMRW/