Monday, January 28, 2008

Rambling






So nothing new to report here....I am a very bad blogger! Its like...before I started blogging my kids did some funny stuff and the stories cracked people up. Now that I want to blog about it they havent done anything thats blogworthy besides P*ss me off, lol! No, I am kidding...I love the little spawns!

To the right is a picture of Emma (4.8 years old)...Just a random shot of her playing in the snow! And to the left we have Miss Graci (2.8 years old)...also playing in the snow. They crack me up!

Oh and yes I do realize that their SnowOutfits do not coordinate....however, the SnowOutfits shown were on clearance and dont we all love clearance???????? Who cares if they match right????





2 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHHAHA! P's snow stuff doesn't match either. Navy boots, black snowpants, green coat, blue mittens. But, seeing I hate playing in the snow (err... I'm too lazy to take him out)... I really don't care if they match.

Anonymous said...

I think of things to blog about all day and then when I get on this computer it is like BAM, mind goes blank!