Sunday, January 6, 2008

P double O...P!

So what is the deal with little kids....Its like, everything has to do with Poop and Pee....My youngest, Graci seems to think that the word Poop is like the best word ever! So I will say, "What do you guys want for lunch?"....her reply, "How about a Peadut an POOP schramwich"....oh ok, that sounds deeee-licious! Emma went through this stage as well...I dont think it was as bad though... Graci will like sing a song and somehow or another with incorporate the word POOP in it somehow....Like the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is now, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Poop".....OMG, its so embarrassing sometimes! Does anyone else have this problem with their sweet little offspring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am going through this right now with my 4 and 3 year old! Everything has the word poop in it! It is crazy!