Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reality Shows

Who out there watched Reality TV? I am a junkie! I am currently watching the following shows:

American Idol
Big Brother
Supernanny
Wife Swap
Moment of Truth
Real World/Road Rules
Making the Band

I am sure there are more...but those are the top ones! I like, get upset when I miss one or think I may miss one. When did my life start revolving around television? This is ridiculous! To all those American Idol fans out there....How do you all feel about the top 24? Only a couple really stood out to me for the guys and the girls. I am lovin that kid that was born with the strained vocal cord or whatever, he is adorable AND a good singer!

Welp, see ye later!

1 comment:

lina said...

Hooked on Idol & Biggest Loser! Not that crazy over the top, well now the top 20...
I personally thought the one girl Kady who 'impersonates' people wasn't that great this week & her facial expressions... Oooh, let's just say she looks like quite the little witch! I was hoping to see her go, but when you don't vote, you can't complain :)
I have also watched Moment of Truth once & the guy on there was a great contestant, I need to watch when there is a real weasel on there! Maybe then I'd be hooked!