Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Paintin' the house



So we finally got our really small amount of income tax back and decided to paint the upstairs room...its like a cape cod style house, so the whole upstairs is one big bedroom. Anyway, I plan to move the girls up there as their bedroom as soon as we get the carpet and painting done. I painted it a color called, "Fairy Vision". Its like a pinkish lavender, really cute! I just got done with the trim yesterday and so as soon as Bobby puts another coat of paint on the ceiling then we should be all set. These are the beds that I picked out

And this is the bedding that I will be doing for both of their beds...


I plan on leaving the beds down as regular twin beds until the girls get a little older and then I will convert them to bunk beds.

Let me tell you....I hate PAINTING! My hands hurt soooooo bad after painting two coats of paint on the walls....Damn rollers! So needless to say...I am so happy to be done with the paint! I am excited to get the new carpet up there and just git r done!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh that'll be such a cute room! I can't wait to see pictures. Post them soon!

I hate painting too... Ryan NEVER paints, so if I want it done I'd better do it myself. Grrr.

*ps... did you know you had word verification on here...

Carrie Cole said...

Thanks Nicole! I cant wait until its all done! And WTH is word verification? Also...Tell P-Man I said Happy Birthday...I am sure he will care less, but its the thought that counts!

Anonymous said...

If dont mind, I would love to know where you got that bed?