Friday, February 29, 2008

Randomness

So....I havent blogged in a couple of days and I dont really have any funny stories either. I think my life has become more boring since I started this blog! So I am going to Splash Universe tomorrow with some friends of ours and it should be fun. I have never been there and I have been tanning like a mad-woman because Tanned Fat is way better looking then White Fat. I am soooooooooooo not bathing suit ready...but I guess I will deal with it! I got a new bathing suit at Walmart and its cute and all...I just wish my stomach was flatter and my ass was a little smaller....talk about your Honkey-Tonk Ba Donkey Donk! Anyway....I will take some pics tomorrow...hopefully and post them on Monday probably.....stay tuned!

3 comments:

lina said...

Do post pictures! We were looking for a quick get-away for the kids & have heard that it is alot of fun. Of course their website is going to show pictures in a favorable light. So come back & post a review :)

Leslie Collins said...

Have a great time. Let us know how it is.

Nicole said...

Pictures??? PICTURES????