Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Psychic

I dont know who all out there believes in psychic's....but I was a skeptic until I saw this guy for the first time. His name is Terry Davis and he is flippin awesome! I first went to him about 4 years ago at a psychic party that a friend of the family had. He comes to your house and you have to have at least 10 but nor more then 15 people get a reading done. Its $40, but its soooo worth it! He records it for you and everything! So anyway, that friend of the family had him out this last weekend and I decided I would have another reading done. Well these are some of the things he told me:

-Right off the bat he takes my hands and does a reading from them first....he says, "You have 2 kids...same sex....there is a third, its gonna be the opposite and soon".....so he called it, I have 2 girls and we plan to try for a boy next month (All I told him was my name)

-He does some medium work too (which, if you dont know is where dead people talk to him)....He says, "Someone is here for you...I am seeing like a grandma, great grandma...I am also seeing the letter L, like could be a middle name or first name" OMG, thats my great grandma Iva (her middle name is Lucille)....she just wanted to tell me that she is ok and happy for me and wanted to say congratulations on the boy. Aww, I loved my grandma (she passed away last year)

-He then goes onto his tarot cards and starts hittin my marriage on the head....like totally called me out on stuff and it was so weird!

There are some WACK psychics out there but this guy is for real! I am not kidding! My mom is going to book a psychic party with him and I have to spread the word to have people come and have him read for them....if you have never been to a psychic that would be a great time to start, it was such a cool experience!

No comments: