Friday, October 10, 2008

Its rainin babies, halleluyah its a rainin babies..AMEN!

Ok so....here is the thing: Bobby and I are going to begin our "Trying for a Boy" come next month and I need to know if anybody has any tips on how to get a boy??? I mean, I know that our chances are pretty high to have another girl, but its worth a shot.....dont get me wrong, I love little girls and all their cute pink stuff....but Bobby wants a boy bad! So throw out them ideas!

On another note....I am starting up a charity called, "Maternity Clothes for Carrie" and its a non-profit organization that gives all of the maternity clothes to me of course....I take donations. You can send your maternity clothes to.... KIDDING....but really though, I have to start a WHOLE new wardrobe...why you ask? Well because I have this friend...we wont mention any names "cough cough Kristyn cough cough", but I let her borrow a HUGE ass box of my maternity clothes, well ALL of them and it was good stuff too, stuff that I would most def. wear now (well now being prego)....But long story short.....she had a garage sale and this lady from Birthline came and was giving her a guilt trip (this was her version BTW) about how there are so many young girls who dont have money to get anything and we are an organization that provides...blah blah blah....So that friend, being the good, kind person she is....decided to give ALL of my stuff to that lady...Yeah I said GIVE...like as in FREE!!!! Shit, she could have at least made a profit and gave me the money. And that lady was probably somebody like me that just needs the damn clothes! So yeah, you wouldnt know it...but I am over it! I have built a bridge and gotten over it! She still owes me like ALL of the maternity clothes she is buying currently since she is prego right now....too bad she is like a size minus zero and I am a size (Thats G14 classified and if I told you I would have to kill you)....so all in all, here I am, wanting another baby and I have 6 tank tops that I purchased on Old Navy's website the other day because they were all $3 and under....cant beat that when I will be paying full price next summer, ya know?? So if anyone wants to donate to my charity let me know :-)

No comments: