Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPaMo...or at least I think that is what its called?

Ok so I thought I would give this a shot....I am not to good of a blogger but I am going to give it my best shot! I think I will post about Halloween since it was pretty recent! Emma was sick so she didnt Trick or Treat...she had a fever of 104 (at the highest) but had nothing else going on...no tummy problems, no sore throat, no nothing...just a fever! So we took Graci out and MAN was it cold! We only went to about 10 houses or so and then decided to go home. Here are a few pics of the girls...(Emma did get all dressed up when the Motrin started to kick in but then when it came time to Trick or Treat she was sick again):


1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG the girls look so grown up! They're so pretty. What were they for Halloween?