Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stuff!

I am...sitting at the computer waiting for Bobby to go to sleep so that I can finally control the remote!

I am thinking... that I need to lose weight! I know, I know...I just had a baby...but the back fat gets me every time!

I am thankful for...(knock on wood) Healthy Family and our jobs!

In my kitchen... are clean bottles that I just washed!


I am wearing... the only pair of jeans that fit (I plead the fifth on the size), a Tshirt and a sweatshirt and slippers

I am creating... uh nothing, I am so not creative!


I am going... to take Emma to her first gymnastics class tomorrow!

I am reading... bills! Thats about all I see these days!

I am hoping...for some sleep, for more money, to lose weight, to get rid of my current migraine!

I am hearing...Extreme Home Makeover on TV and baby Mollie making cute noises when she sleeps!

Around the house... all my children are asleep and there is a TON of laundry!

One of my favorite things right now... My newest addition to the family and sleep

A few plans for the weekend...taking girls to see "Where the Wild things are", going to Nicole's Halloween Party...uhhh, I think thats it!

A picture to share... A picture of me at Halloween like 4 years ago!

No comments: