Thursday, October 15, 2009

4 weeks after baby...my thoughts

So it has been 4 weeks since my Mollie girl arrived and life is good. I have been getting myself up at 6:30 every morning and helping Bob get the girls around and have just stayed up instead of going back to sleep as I am trying to get my body back on schedule for work in 2 more weeks...GAH! Its fine once I am up but then 3-4 o'clock in the afternoon hits and I am yawning like crazy....this has been a hard adjustment...although I am trying to make the best of it!

Mollie is doing good although she seems to be a bit on the fussy side...which was bound to happen as Emma and Graci were great babies! I think she has just figured out that its great to be held...because she is fine when held...but I cant hold her little butt all day! Plus I dont want to send her to daycare in 2 weeks thinking she needs to be held all the time...so we are working on that this week. Been letting her "CIO" when she is fed and changed as I know she cant possibly need anything else BUT to be held!

Well thats all for now...I am going to bed because I am super tired and maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will have a Twitter from Maria saying she had Anderson.....the waiting is killing me!

No comments: