Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Xmas and so on and so fourth...

So Christmas was good! The kids made out like bandits as usual...I spend wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money this year....next year will not be that way. Really looking forward to the New Year because I have a few resolutions....I shall list a few:

  • Lose weight...well hopefully I get preggers soon and then the losing of the weight will be after baby!
  • Sticking to my budget better
  • Saving Money
  • Being a better blogger :-)
  • Keeping my car clean
  • Being a better organizer
  • Answering my cell phone...lol, if you have tried to call me then you will know why I say this!
  • Getting together with my friends more often....I have so many friends that I hardly ever see and it makes me sad that I am missing so much of their lives!

Uhhh....I am sure there are more....but those made the top of the list. What kinds of resolutions are you all working on this year? I hear a lot of people wanting to lose weight...I think thats a pretty big one for most people.

Looking forward to Nicole's party tomorrow night....I made LOTS of pudding shots for it! I made Mint Chocolate, Butterscotch and Orange Creamsicle ones.....hopefully they go over well! I know they did at the party I went to where I first had one. They are yum-diddly-umptious!

Ok...well off I go to wash my face and go to bed for my big half day of work tomorrow....who makes people work on New Years Eve anyway???? I mean really???

No comments: