Monday, December 22, 2008

Puppies for Sale...

Ok...well they will be in like 10 weeks! Anyway, so we breeded my moms dog, Delilah (Yorki-Poo)....in case you do not know what that is...its a Yorkie and a Poodle mix (mini poodle of course)...we breeded her with my dog Martin, who is a Shih Tzu. So the puppies are called "Shipookies".....I know, the name just makes you want one, LOL! Anyway....we were going to breed them just because we thought they would have some cute pups and come to find out, its an actual breed! SO...we already have three of them sold (2 boys and a girl)....so there are 2 girls and a boy left if anyone is interested. They will be $250 with their first set of shots and we would need a $50 deposit down to hold one for you. Let me know...here are a couple pics! Mind you that they are like a day old in these pics so they still look like rats, LOL!
This is the mom, Delilah!

Look Mah....no hands, lol!

Halleluyah!


Awww!


Sweet lil pupcakes!


Here is all six of dem bad bois!

Superdog!

The fab.....uh...six?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute puppies. Breeded?? Breeded? You mean bred LOL! ROTFL!!!

Carrie Cole said...

LMAO...Whats awesome is that I cannot go back and change that before someone else finds out how stupid I am! DAMMIT JANET!

Nicole said...

HAHAHHAA! OMG Too funny... Ok I'm a dork and totally sitting here cracking up by myself HAHA! How can you not go back and change it? HUH?