Friday, April 11, 2008

This fricken hair!

So....tomorrow I am getting my hair done....FINALLY! Its been like 1/2 a year since I had it done last. Anyway, I am the type of person that likes to get something totally different then what I had before...I cant just go in and have them trim it and fill in my roots....thats boring to me (no offense to people that do...just not the way I like it for myself)...anyway, I go for the shock value every time...so this time I just dont know what to do? I dont know if I should leave it short or keep growing it out? I think I know what I am going to do with the color (thats a secret)....but I am also debating on bangs! I have the swoop bang thang goin on...but I see all these cute haircuts now with lots of bangs....i dont know....any suggestions from people that know me????

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to see a picture of your haircut!

Maria said...

So what did you get done??