Friday, September 5, 2008

Flower Girls

So my girls were in a wedding a couple of weekends ago and they were the flower girls.....I love that someone cares about them enough to have them in their wedding but after spending the following:
$120 Emma's Dress
$120 Graci's Dress
$40 Shoes

Total of $280

You are kinda like....when is enough enough! They did look really cute though....got a few snaps of them together and with "the nephew".....check em out!

Sisterly Love


The Nephew and His Mom, Jenn (Bobby's Sister)







1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aww they are adorable! Aren't weddings freaking expensive? I was just thinking that as I wrote $3 on the shoes I wore for Maria's wedding- pricing them for my garage sale. I thought.> CRAP I spent like $50 on those shoes, wore them once and now they'll probably end up at GoodWill HAHA! I loved being in her wedding but I'm glad I've only had a couple to be in. I can't imagine people who are in a zillion weddings... YIKES!