Friday, March 7, 2008

Jewelry Bandit


So I have been missing certain pieces of jewelry lately and I just keep brushing it off thinking that the cat maybe was playing with it or whatever and that I would eventually find it somewhere. Well at night I always take my jewelry off in the same place (a great spot) right on the counter by the sink. The pieces that were missing werent like worth a ton of money but yesterday morning I went to put my rings on and the only ring there was my wedding ring (thank god)....but my blue sapphire ring that I paid...oh i dunno....almost $300 for was missing. SO I went to ask the children because this was getting a bit ridiculous. I asked Emma and she said she didnt know and Graci, of course, says "I know"....so she takes me in the bathroom and points down the drain and says, "Its in theyo (there) Mommy"....GREAT, so I take the flippin pipes apart (yeah I am a plumber in my spare time) and WOW, it was like Xmas. I found the following:


1 earring

1 set of earrings

1 necklace

my ring

and about 20 Bobby Pins


Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!! This kid has been stashing my jewelry! I couldnt believe it! That was always my fear that I would lose a piece of jewelry down that stupid drain....my worst fear came true! Needless to say, I dont take them off there now!


Oh and did I mention that I found a ton of hair I had been missing in there as well....Made me gag!


Isnt she precious? Little Thief.......

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

OMG...Too funny, Carrie. She looks just like Bobby it's scary! :)

lina said...

All thing missing lead to the bathroom sink in our house! I just have to ask my youngest & he pretty much shows me the same. Unfortunately our sink stopper isn't attached so he can pull it out & shove things down there like his toothbrush-ugh! I swear I go broke replacing them!

Nicole said...

HAHAHH! That's too funny! I can't believe she was putting them down the drain!