Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well....Its finally over! Not that I don't love Christmas....but I am worn out! The kids have opened ALL of their gifts from EVERYONE! Can we say Stressful! OMG...they open up all of them and then throw them to the side and the paper is everywhere and oh...I could go on for days!

So Graci was pretty fun this year...Every present she opened she was so excited about....She opened a package of socks and screamed so loud..."SOCKS....OMG mom look, Santa brought me socks!!!"...It was absolutely hysterical. Everything Emma opened, she was like, "OMG mom...This is what I have always wanted"... They crack me up!

Well, so this is my first blog....the blogs may come slow because the only access I have to a computer is at work or at my mom's house. But I will get some up as much as I can.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sweet! You're figuring this blog thing out! Cool. I'll post a link on my page to get you some readers! :)